SVG to WEBP - Convert SVG to WEBP
This service allows you to convert SVG images to WEBP format
- Click the Select Files button and upload the SVG file
- Wait for the end of processing
- You can open the generated WEBP file in a browser or download
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!
Why you need to convert SVG image to WEBP format
This converter can be useful for converting SVG to WEBP format. WEBP is a video image format proposed by Google in 2010.
How does the SVG to WEBP conversion service work
The service first uploads SVG images to the server, converts them to WEBP and provides links for downloading the finished images.
- Background. White, Black. Default White
- Width. From 0 (minimum) to 5000 (maximum) pixels. Default 0 (original image width)
- Height. From 0 (minimum) to 5000 (maximum) pixels. Default 0 (original image height)
- Roration. From 0 (minimum) to 360 (maximum) degrees. The default is 0. When you rotate an image, the width and height may change.
- Maintain aspect ratio. If on, the aspect ratio is preserved. By default disabled
- Allows you to convert SVG images to WEBP without installing additional programs.
- Allows you to upload multiple files at once