Thank you for using my service
Files are stored on the server for no more than 1 hour
This service allows you to convert HTML files (as well as HTMLZ, ZIP) to DOCX format
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!
Why you need to convert HTML document to DOCX format
This converter can be useful for converting an HTML file (as well as archives with websites in HTMLZ or ZIP format) to DOCX format. The resulting DOCX document can be further edited in a Microsoft Word or LibreOffice word processor.
How does the HTML to DOCX conversion service work
The service first uploads an HTML document to the server (or archives of HTMLZ, ZIP sites), converts it to DOCX and provides a link to download the finished file.
You can upload HTML in the following formats:
HTML file (text file)
One HTML file, links to CSS styles or images won't work. To include CSS, images, and other resources, use HTMLZ. To do this, all files must be packed into a ZIP archive.
HTMLZ file (archive file)
File containing an e-book saved in the HTMLZ format, which is a .ZIP file but with the ".htmlz" extension. Contains several files, including .HTML files, images, and a metadata.opf (.OPF) file. Used to pack the contents of e-books into a single archive.
Archive structure: HTML file, CSS file, metadata.opf file, images/ directory for images.
ZIP file (archive file).
ZIP archive with the same file structure as HTMLZ
The transformation is not always perfect. A DOCX document may not always look like the original HTML file. Formatting can be significantly changed.
- Allows you to convert HTML documents to the DOCX format without installing additional programs.
- Allows you to upload multiple files at once