PNG to SVG - Convert PNG to SVG
This service allows you to convert PNG images to SVG format
- Click the Select Files button and upload the PNG file
- Wait for the end of processing
- You can open the generated SVG file in a browser or download
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!
Why you need to convert PNG image to SVG format
This converter can be useful for converting PNG to SVG format.
The converter can be used, for example, to convert scanned images, logos into vector format.
SVG format - main features
SVG is a vector image format based on the XML markup language
- SVG image scaling without quality loss
- SVG supports animation
- SVG is interactive. It is possible to set event handlers for image elements (click, move, keypress, etc.)
- The SVG text file format allows the file to be read and edited using common text editors.
How does the PNG to SVG conversion service work
The service first uploads PNG photos to the server, converts them to SVG and provides links for downloading the finished images.
Converting raster graphics to vector graphics usually involves some loss. The quality of the resulting SVG file may vary depending on the selected settings.
- Style. Default, Poster 1, Poster 2, Fluffy, Sharp, Detail, Smooth, Grayscale, Fixed Palette, Random 1, Random 2, Artistic 1, Artistic 2, Artistic 3, Artistic 4. Default Default
- Allows you to convert PNG photos to SVG without installing additional programs.
- Allows you to upload multiple files at once