Thank you for using my service
Files are stored on the server for no more than 1 hour
This service allows you to convert DOCX files to HTML format
- Click the Select Files button and upload the DOCX file
- Wait for the end of processing
- You can download the generated HTMLZ archive
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!
Why you need to convert DOCX document to HTML format
This converter can be useful for converting a DOCX file to HTML format. The resulting HTML document can then be opened in a browser.
How does the DOCX to HTML conversion service work
The service first uploads a DOCX document to the server, converts it to an HTMLZ archive, and provides a download link.
File containing an e-book saved in the HTMLZ format, which is a .ZIP file but with the ".htmlz" extension. Contains several files, including .HTML files, images, and a metadata.opf (.OPF) file. Used to pack the contents of e-books into a single archive.
The transformation is not always perfect. A HTML document may not always look like the original DOCX file. Formatting can be significantly changed.
- Allows you to convert DOCX documents to the HTML format without installing additional programs.
- Allows you to upload multiple files at once