This service allows you to convert SVG images to JPG format
- Click the Select Files button and upload the SVG file
- Wait for the end of processing
- You can open the generated JPG file in a browser or download
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!
Why you need to convert SVG image to JPG format
This converter can be useful if you have a SVG image and need to convert it to JPG format. Not all services support SVG format, but JPG format is more common.
How does the SVG to JPG conversion service work
The service first uploads SVG images to the server, converts them to JPG and provides links for downloading the finished images.
- Background. White, Black. Default White
- Width. From 0 (minimum) to 5000 (maximum) pixels. Default 0 (original image width)
- Height. From 0 (minimum) to 5000 (maximum) pixels. Default 0 (original image height)
- Roration. From 0 (minimum) to 360 (maximum) degrees. The default is 0. When you rotate an image, the width and height may change.
- Maintain aspect ratio. If on, the aspect ratio is preserved. By default disabled
- Allows you to convert SVG images to JPG without installing additional programs.
- Allows you to upload multiple files at once