This service will allow you to make a PDF file with the ability to select and search for text in this document from a regular PDF file containing text
- Select the PDF file, language for recognition, click Recognize
- Wait for the end of processing
- Click Download to download the finished PDF file
Why do you need to recognize text in PDF documents
- For digitizing documents consisting of pictures. Subsequently, the text can be transferred to a text document, for example DOC, DOCX, TXT.
- To add a text layer to a PDF document. This is useful for finding text, especially if the document consists of many pages.
How does the text recognition service work in PDF documents
The service tries to find and recognize text in a PDF document. If the program detects text, it overlays the text layer over the image. Thus, it becomes possible to search for text in a PDF document.
Before processing, you must select the recognition language. Currently supported languages: English, Russian.
- Allows you to recognize text in a PDF document online without installing additional programs.
- All converters are absolutely free. We do not charge you for using the service
- There are no special restrictions on the number of downloads, etc.
- Using the service is absolutely safe, we do not store any files that have been uploaded, files are automatically deleted after a certain time. Usually it is 1 hour
- The site exists only thanks to your support. All donations go to pay for hosting.
- Please support us. Thank you!